All candidates must be Food Handler Certified or anticipate to complete certification by hire date.
Postion summary: Washes and sanitizes food service items for restaurant and café in designated kitchen while maintaining a clean and neat work station.
- Wash and sanitize all pots, pans, cooking utensils, serving vessels and anything else that is dirty in accordance with food service sanitation guidelines.
- Set up pot sink station so that it will be ready to wash pots.
- Remove all trash from kitchen making sure all recyclables are separated.
- Sweep and mop floors as needed.
- Assist with any special task assigned by Executive or Sous Chefs.
- Make sure the kitchen is clean prior to leaving at the end of the shift.
- Follow all relevant safety policies and procedures.
- Pleasant personality while maintaining a neat, clean appearance.
- Willingness to work irregular hours, nights and weekends, while constantly on your feet.
- Ability to regularly lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- A proficiency in spoken and written Spanish preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive hourly rates with potential for up to $1.00/hr increase after 45 day review
- Employee Meal
- Friends and Family Discount
- Company 401(k)*
*Upon meeting Company and/or Plan eligibility requirements