The Berghoff Oktoberfest in Chicago – Prost!
Join us for the 30th Annual Berghoff Oktoberfest, September 16 – 18, 2015 (Wednesday – Friday). Be part of Chicago’s largest, longest-running Oktoberfest celebration with free daily admission from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., at the John C. Kluczynski Federal Plaza. The opening ceremony on Wednesday, September 16, begins at 11:00 a.m., including a traditional toast to kick-off the outdoor celebration.
Going Back In Time
To commemorate 30 years of beer, brats and live music, we’ll pay homage to all the greatness that took place in Chicago circa 1985.
- Eighties Night: 5 to 9 p.m. on Thursday, Sept 17. Wear your best 80’s outfit and rock the night away with 80’s coverband Sixteen Candles. If you were born in 1985, show a picture ID and receive a free slice of apple strudel with purchase of a sandwich and drink.
- Eighties Triva Challenge: Visit our Facebook Page September 10 – 17 to join our 80’s trivia challenge for a chance to win one of 30 commemorative 30th anniversary gift bags. The fun will continue live during our 3-day open-air festival, with more 80’s-themed trivia and prizes offered daily.
Beer. Brats. Live Music.
The 3-day outdoor festival features daily live music and dancing, with special nightly shows by some of Chicago’s favorite bands. This year’s schedule includes:
- Alpine Thunder – daily from 11:45 am – 2:00 pm
- Spoken Four – Wednesday, September 16 from 5:00 – 9:00 pm
- Sixteen Candles – Thursday, September 17 from 5:00 – 9:00 pm
- Semple – Friday, September 18 from 5:00 – 9:00 pm
The Berghoff Oktoberfest menu includes classic favorites — like bratwurst, BBQ chicken, smoked sausage, corn on the cob, Bavarian soft pretzels (with beer-cheese sauce), chocolate chip cookies and apple strudel — as well as vegan and gluten-free items — like Quinoa & Grilled Vegetable Salad and German Pork Stew. View the Oktoberfest Outdoor Menu.
PROST for Good
This year, Berghoff Oktoberfest is proud to support two charitable organizations with several opportunities for revelers to make a difference:
- Oktoberfest Raffle: Help support Delete Blood Cancer DKMS, a bone marrow donation center dedicated to deleting blood cancer. Visit their booth to register as a bone marrow donor and enter our Oktoberfest raffle for your chance to win a trip for two to Napa Valley or a $500 BMO Gift Card.
- 30th Anniversary Beer Steins: Stop by the merchandise tent to purchase your Berghoff Oktoberfest 30th Anniversary Commemorative Beer Stein, with proceeds benefiting Mercy Home for Boys & Girls, which is dedicated to providing a solution for abused, neglected, and abandoned children in Chicago and is our long-standing charitable partner.
For a private VIP experience at Oktoberfest, call 312.408.0200. You can celebrate Oktoberfest 2015 VIP Tent Party Package!
Each year, Berghoff’s Oktoberfest in Chicago gets better thanks to the enthusiasm and participation of our phenomenal guests. Check out the fun they had in our 2014 Oktoberfest Photo Gallery!
Driving to Oktoberfest?
Reserve a discounted parking spot with SpotHero! PLUS extra savings for all you designated drivers! New users can use code PARKTOBERFEST for $5 OFF already discounted prices.