The Berghoff Oktoberfest in Chicago – Prost!
Join us for the 29th Annual Berghoff Oktoberfest, September 10 – 12, 2014 (Wednesday – Friday). Be part of Chicago’s largest, longest-running Oktoberfest celebration with free daily admission from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., at the John C. Kluczynski Federal Plaza. The opening ceremony on Wednesday, September 10, begins at 11:00 a.m., including a traditional toast to kick-off the outdoor celebration.
Celebrations continue inside The Berghoff Restaurant with special Oktoberfest events, including:
- Ozapft is! “Tapping of the Keg” kick-off event (September 4 at 6:00 pm at the Berghoff Bar inside The Berghoff Restaurant)
- Month-long celebration inside The Berghoff Restaurant featuring specialty Oktoberfest lunch and dinner menus (September 4 – October 31)
- Prost! Final Toast to Oktoberfest party (October 4)
Beer. Brats. Live Music.
The 3-day outdoor festival features daily live music and dancing, with special nightly shows by some of Chicago’s favorite bands:
- The Johnny Wagner Band – daily from 11:45 am – 2:00 pm
- Wedding Banned – Wednesday, September 10 from 5:00 – 9:00 pm
- The Party Faithful – Thursday, September 11 from 5:00 – 9:00 pm
- Spoken Four – Friday, September 12 from 5:00 – 9:00 pm
The Berghoff Oktoberfest menu includes classic favorites — like bratwurst, BBQ chicken, smoked sausage, corn on the cob, Bavarian soft pretzels (with beer-cheese sauce), chocolate chip cookies and apple strudel — as well as vegan and gluten-free items — like Quinoa & Grilled Vegetable Salad and German Pork Stew. View the Oktoberfest Outdoor Menu.
Berghoff’s Oktoberfest also supports Mercy Home for Boys & Girls, which is dedicated to providing a solution for abused, neglected, and abandoned children in Chicago. Visit their booth at the outdoor Oktoberfest festival to support Mercy Home’s annual raffle. Enter to win two round trip airline tickets (to any destination in the U.S. and Canada) courtesy of Cheaptickets.com, a $500 BMO Harris Bank Mastercard Gift Card, and a $20,000 cash prize in Mercy Home’s Ringside Cash Raffle.
For a private VIP experience at Oktoberfest, call 312.408.0200. You can celebrate Oktoberfest with up to 100 friends in our Private Event Tent.
Each year, Berghoff’s Oktoberfest in Chicago gets better thanks to the enthusiasm and participation of our phenomenal guests. Check out the fun they had in our 2013 Oktoberfest Photo Gallery!
Oktoberfest Sponsor Offers:
- Parking Panda – Save money and time by reserving a parking space near Berghoff’s Oktoberfest with Parking Panda. Click for special rates starting at $9
- Wischen – Chicago’s premier, next-generation cleaning company, Wischen offers on-demand hourly cleaning services – available 24/7 at the touch of a button. Use code “FEST” for $20 off your first cleaning.
- Uber – Uber is sponsoring rides for #BerghoffOktoberfest! If you are new to Uber, use the promo code BERGHOFF to get $25 off your first ride. To sign up, download the app, or head to uber.com/go/BERGHOFF